Our client is one of the world’s largest manufacturing companies within the agricultural sector and they are currently recruiting for an Agronomist to be based in Kwazulu-Natal.
• Liaison between agronomic and hydraulic disciplines in irrigated agriculture
• Agronomy: research support and initiate relevant research projects, trials, presentations
• Sales support: before/after sales support and advice to producers/dealers/consultants, seminars/farmer’s days, water analysis
• Develop new markets for Drip Irrigation
• Focus on crops, role players and institutions within relevant areas
Minimum required skills/qualification:
• Bachelor’s Degree/Honours degree in Soil Science/Horticulture/Agronomy
• 3-5 years’ relevant working experience – strong focus on Irrigation scheduling
• Driving Licence (Code E)
Preferred skills/fields of knowledge:
• Low volume irrigation and fertigation
• Marketing attitude and commercial related skills
• Capability to train
If you meet the requirements and would like to know more, send us your CV below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.