Our client is one of the world’s largest manufacturing companies within the agricultural sector and they are currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to be based in the Cape Town area.
- Assisting in developing and implementing short- and long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns in order to create and increase brand awareness:
- supporting marketing project development under the direction of the Marketing Manager;
- determining the feasibility and profitability of new or existing campaigns;
- assisting in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Executing marketing plans, print and online media, campaigns, and strategies in line with the agreed budget.
- Overseeing marketing material:
- coordinating, editing, and optimising any material concerning advertising, branding, and marketing;
- Providing assistance to other departments in order to achieve the company’s goals.
- Preparing marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success in order to present current and forecasted data:
- analysing the feedback of previous or current marketing campaigns;
- analysing website traffic and statistics and/or campaign statistics;
- measuring the impact and outcomes of marketing activities; and
- Building strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Planning and managing meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Managing the maintenance and development of internal tools and databases.
- Managing and maintaining the company website with latest updates and information.
- Travel – the position can entail travelling throughout SA; willingness to work away from home
Minimum required skills/qualification:
- Tertiary Qualification – Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS).
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software.
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting.
- Language: English and Afrikaans
- Excellent marketing skills
- Excellent people skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience with research using data analytics software.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience in all Adobe suits
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Experience, background or knowledge in Agricultural environment
If you meet the requirements and would like to know more, send us your CV below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.